Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Outfit: March 28th – Mustard Florals

28-03-17b


28-03-17d


28-03-17


28-03-17c


28-03-17e


28-03-17g


Since joining the PMT challenge I have been inspired to try things I wouldn’t have thought about before. Mustard is not a colour I would usually choose, but it’s bright enough for spring yet muted enough that it will work in the autumn too. I can see it over a black polo neck come fall. Meanwhile, the print has enough colours in it to make it versatile and remixable (totally not a word, but I’m claiming it as my own neologism) for spring and summer. I am LOVING it with the bright blue for instance, and would have totally worn the same shoes as two days ago were it not for the weather forecast promising rain for later in the day.

Cardi – Next Tall
Top – Boohoo Tall
Pants – Primark
Shoes – Next
Necklace – Scope
Earrings – Ziggy of Clevedon

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment