Thursday, April 12, 2018

Outfit: March 29th – Striped Blazer, Ripped Jeans, Burgundy Blouse

29-03-18


29-03-18b


29-03-18c


29-03-18d


29-03-18e


29-03-18f


How to smarten up ripped jeans for the office: add a blazer, blouse and dressy (pointed) flats. Or you could add heels if that’s your thing but (whispers) I don’t really wear heels any more.

I’m not sure I’ve mentioned this here, but you probably will have noticed that since I started walking to work almost two years ago the number of pairs of heels I wear has diminished to almost none. Time was when I couldn’t resist a pretty pair of heels, but now I am just ‘gimme all the trainers’. I am a flats and trainers girl these days predominantly, with the odd pair of heels thrown in for a special occasion. I hardly recognise myself. J

Blazer – TK Maxx
Top – Primark
Jeans – Boohoo Tall
Shoes – La Redoute
Necklace – George at ASDA
Earrings – Nickel and Suede

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment