Friday, July 17, 2009

Outfit: Friday Layering

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First up, an apology for the lighting in the pictures. It was so dark outside this morning that I had to put the light on, resulting in the strange yellow colour of the photos.

There are several elements from recent outfits that I have drawn on to create today’s. I loved the off the shoulder look of my striped top last Friday but to avoid wearing the same thing this week I picked out my only other top in this style instead. I loved the look of boyfit jeans with heels on Wednesday so I’ve done that again today. And I missed wearing scarves so went for one today as it’s so dark and rainy and not overly warm. That’s why the cardi is in there too – for when the air conditioning goes (unnecessarily) on in the office and I am freezing.

Finally, I’ll share that this was what I wore for choir practice last night (minus the cardi) and carried over to today because of laziness, and due to the fact that I liked it.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Blue off the shoulder top – Dunnes
Blue cami – Topshop
Jeans – River Island
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Brown & silver scarf – mall market stall
Blue chunky bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Blue & turquoise bangles – Oxfam
Blue necklace & ring – Dorothy Perkins

Total Est. Cost £96

1 comment: