Thursday, August 05, 2010

Outfit: Thursday

05-08-10e


05-08-10c


05-08-10


05-08-10h


August5


Matalan Snakeskin


I baked cookies last night. I’ve never made biscuits unaided before, so no one was more surprised that I was when the little dollops of dough started to magically turn themselves into something resembling biscuits in the oven.

Lookit:

Cookies2


I used this recipe but I don’t think I cooked the first ones quite enough – some of them were a bit gooey even after they’d cooled. If you’re going to give these a go, know that substituting the plain flour + baking powder for self-raising flour works fine, and give them closer to 10 minutes in the oven than 8.

This is almost a direct copy of something I wore around this time last year. Well there’s no point having archives if I can’t use them for inspiration, right? I can see this being repeated with grey jeans, boots and a hat when it gets cold.

I have put some additional pictures on my Facebook page as a way of making more use of it. You can check it out here! Please ‘Like’ the page so I can feel more popular too!

This afternoon I’m getting my hair done, and then this evening we are heading across the city for a meal out with my sister and her husband.

Grey cardi – New Look Tall
Grey long t – New Look
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver earrings – Dorothy Perkins
Blue bangle – Diamonds and Pearls
Blue beads – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £49

No comments:

Post a Comment