Saturday, September 11, 2010

Outfit: Saturday Coffee and Shopping

11-09-10c


11-09-10b


11-09-10e


Barratt Tan


I was up bright but not particularly early this morning to meet my friend B for a coffee. I’ve known B since we were in the choir and wind band together at university. I’ve not seen her since we graduated (10 years ago now!) so it was lovely to catch up. We had a wander around the shops and I got a denim skirt in Debenhams. They have 20% off everything at the moment.

J Jasper Conran denim skirt


I’m just chilling out in my room for a while now – I managed to score a room on the ground floor with free wi-fi – and then it will be time to get ready for S’s hen party. She’s having a 90s theme so there’ll be some pictures of my outfit going up either tomorrow or Monday.

Black top – Tall Girls (eBay)
Jeans – South Tall at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Tan boots – Barratts
Cream bracelets – Diamonds and Pearls
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Leopard print scarf – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £65

No comments:

Post a Comment