Monday, November 08, 2010

Outfit: Black and Gold Purple

08-11-10b


08-11-10




08-11-10d


08-11-10e


November8


Love Label purple


It was up early and back to work today. Thanks to the time change last weekend it was almost light again when I got up today. Sadly it was also pouring with rain.

I wanted to wear these boots today so planned my outfit around them. I wore this scarf practically everyday last week. I am going to have to wash it though as I realised yesterday that the dye in it is turning my neck (and the white top I had on yesterday) black. It should be OK over a polo neck today though.

You can see our new carpet in the pictures. It’s not very exciting and is the same throughout the stairs, landing and bedrooms. However, it feels very plush underfoot (thanks to the new underlay) and hopefully won’t show the dirt too badly. And it’s much nicer than the patterned stair/landing carpet we had before!

Black dress – George at ASDA
Black polo neck sweater – New Look Tall
Black 300 denier tights – Matalan
Purple boots – Love Label at Very.co.uk (gifted)
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Black and metallic scarf – Mint Velvet (gifted)

Total Est. Cost £39

3 comments: