Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Outfit: Chilly Cheating Wednesday

10-11-10c


10-11-10


10-11-10d


10-11-10b


10-11-10e


10-11-10f


November10


Barratt Tan


This outfit is a bit of a cheat as it was planned in about two minutes flat last night. I went to the gym after work, came home, ironed the curtain that got souped on Monday night (which has shrunk in the wash and will need the hem letting down – gah!), made tea, jumped in the shower and had about 10 minutes to find something to wear, dry my hair, apply some make up and go out to a committee meeting for drama group. I needed something easy to pull on, warm, and with a hat to hide the fact that my hair hadn’t been styled. I felt comfy and cosy in it all evening so decided to just repeat it today. It is cold out and so the hat and pashmina were a good idea.

Tonight I am swimming, then running home for tea before the drama rehearsal. I may just wear the same thing again tonight.

Beige sweater dress – Bay Trading
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Cream pashmina – gifted
Black knit beret – Matalan
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £62

No comments:

Post a Comment