Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Super Service from Angelina

Malay bed linen


I just wanted to give a shout out to Angelina’s Cutains and Bedding in Boston in Lincolnshire. I ordered the throw for our bed from them on Saturday evening as it wasn’t available online at House of Fraser. I received an email immediately thanking me for my order. A second one arrived that evening telling me my order was being processed and would be shipped on Monday. On Monday evening I received another email telling me my order had dispatched and giving me the DHL tracking number so I could follow its progress online. The throw arrived on Tuesday morning and on opening the box I was greeted by some lovely bright purple tissue paper wrapping my item. This is the kind of service I love when I order online and I would definitely recommend Angelina’s. I will certainly purchase from them again if I decide I need anything further for my bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment