Monday, January 24, 2011

Outfit: Sunday

23-01-11c


23-01-11b


23-01-11


23-01-11d


Matalan red flats


We slept late and then I spent the remains of the morning making carrot and sweet potato soup for dinner. It was delicious and there was plenty left to freeze for next weekend. I appear to have dyed the end of my hand blender yellow though. It’s strange as the pumpkin soup I made a few weeks back had no effect on it. I guess carrots must have a stronger colour pigment or something.

In the afternoon I baked cookies. This is just a sample – there were five dozen in the end!

Cookies


After tea a friend popped round for a cuppa and some cookies which was a really nice way to spend Sunday evening.

Red sweater – Luxuriously Tall
Jeans – Topshop Tall
Red flats – Matalan
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £37

No comments:

Post a Comment