Sunday, January 02, 2011

Outfit: Sunday

02-01-11


02-01-11c


02-01-11b


02-01-11d


02-01-11e


Cowboy Boots


We were up at a slightly more reasonable time this morning, and after breakfast I cleaned the bathroom and went to ASDA for a few bits, including contact lens solution as I use their own brand.

I’ve not really done much this afternoon (that seems to be the theme of this holiday really) – I had a chat with my friend, read the Sunday Times (well, bits of it) and drank tea.

The phone I was waiting for on Friday is still yet to put in an appearance, otherwise I would have also been playing with that. When it had failed to show up by 6pm on Friday I called T-Mobile who said it had been sent via Royal Mail. Ah. That explains the no-show then. Quite why you would choose to ship anything with Royal Mail, let alone a valuable item such as a phone, is beyond me, but at least it is coming Recorded Delivery so I can see that they have been ‘processing’ it since Thursday. Try delivering it rather than processing it, perhaps? So now they are bound to try to deliver it on Tuesday when I am not in, leading to me spending half the week trying to free it from wherever they decide to hold it hostage next. Royal Mail, you suck.

Black sweater – Long Tall Sally
White thermal top – M&S
Jeans – River Island
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Silver bling ring – River Island
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £138

No comments:

Post a Comment