Sunday, April 17, 2011

Outfit: Saturday Night Birthday Celebrations

16-04-11i


16-04-11h


16-04-11k



Irregular Choice Patty



Last night we went out to our favourite Mongolian buffet restaurant with my parents and my sister and her husband as a joint celebration of my birthday and Mothering Sunday (which was a couple of weeks back). We had a lovely time and the food was excellent, as it always is.

16-04-11g


16-04-11j


I had to give my birthday shoes another outing, so I built the rest of my outfit around that – lots of blues and jeans to keep things simple.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Blue and white top – New Look Tall
Jeans – Next Tall (clearance outlet)
‘Patty’ shoes – Irregular Choice (gifted)
Blue rose necklace – BHS
Earrings – Claire’s
Silver bling ring – River Island
Blue and turquoise bangles – Oxfam

Total Est. Cost £45

1 comment:

  1. Great blog i find the information quite helpful keep up the good bogging it would be helpful to write a blog about Wholesale Shoes

    ReplyDelete