Sunday, May 15, 2011

Outfit: Sunday

15-05-11


15-05-11e


15-05-11c


15-05-11f


Barratt Tan


My sister came over around dinner time today and we went into town. We had a wander around the shops and a coffee, and then returned home. It has turned cooler over the last few days and much as I had hoped I had seen the last of thick tights this spring, I was forced to get them out again today in order to don my shorts. It kept showering with rain too, hence the boots.

15-05-11d


15-05-11b


We returned home for a while, then headed out to eat at Pizza Hut.

Navy and white stripe jacket – Next Tall
White top – Tall Girls
Denim shorts – Next Tall
Navy tights – Debenhams
Tan boots – Barratts
Navy heart necklace –Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £126

No comments:

Post a Comment