Friday, July 15, 2011

Tabio Tights


I bought a pair of Tabio tights whilst I was in London (from Harrods, no less, get me!). It is my first pair from the brand and I had heard good things about them so I had high hopes. The pack was marked ‘Leggings’ and to me, that suggests super thick. I think they’re 80 denier so I was expecting them to be opaque. The quality and fit is fantastic, but as you can see from the picture above, they are not opaque. Perhaps I just had too high an expectation, but for the price (£16) I was a bit disappointed.

Have you tried Tabio tights? What do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. Have never tried Tabio tights - admittedly I head straight to Primark for mine! They do look rather nice but £16 just seems a bit steep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, £16 is more than I'd usually pay for tights, but I wanted to try Tabio and I was struggling to find navy tights elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete