Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Outfit: Rainy Wednesday

10-08-11c
10-08-11b
10-08-11e
August10
Vivienne Westwood-Melissa Lady Dragon Grey

I almost typed Thursday then. I’m doing that thing where I’m a day ahead of myself again. Gah.
This morning dawned grey and drizzly, and the rain is forecast to continue for the rest of the day and into tomorrow. Lovely.
10-08-11
Following the 6th birthday do yesterday, we are out at the local Wetherspoon’s for a 60th tonight with the gang from the drama group. Last night’s food was a fish supper from the local chippy, which, whilst being delicious, did bump up my consumption of Weight Watchers points rather considerably. I will be sticking to fruit and soup for my lunch, and ordering a salad tonight in order to stay within my daily points today.
10-08-11d

We were discussing jelly bean shoes last night, and that made me think of my Vivienne Westwood Melissa’s, so out came the Lady Dragon Hearts today. I may or may not have another pair of these on order from Spartoo, purchased with my latest voucher. Stay tuned to find out!
I tried this outfit with my longer length boyfriend grey cardi at first, but the look was off, so I switched it out for this shorter cashmere one. Yes, I am wearing cashmere in August. And yes, I am still cold in it. There seems to be a draught from somewhere in this office and it’s making me chilly!

Grey dress – Long Tall Sally
Blue blouse – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Grey cashmere cardi – Marks and Spencer (eBay)
Grey and blue shoes – Vivienne Westwood for Melissa (eBay)
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £120

No comments:

Post a Comment