Friday, September 02, 2011

Outfit: Casual Friday

02-09-11e


02-09-11c


02-09-11g


September02


02-09-11l


Having been promised a high of 22°C and some sunshine today (and, more importantly, no rain), I am taking the opportunity to wear a pair of fabric flats whilst I still can. Although I seem to recall this pair got a thorough soaking the last time I wore them and appear to have survived intact, so perhaps I shouldn’t worry so much.

02-09-11


Last night the young man’s mum called round to pick up our spare Freeview box to take to their caravan at the weekend – our region goes digital from next Wednesday and so they’ll need a digibox for the TV to still work. I went off to Boxercise class and we had a chap taking it as the regular girl (same lass who usually takes Aqua Zumba on Tuesdays) is away. The whole class was boxing which I liked better than breaking it up with circuit training or steps or abs as usually happens. My arms were aching by the end of it though!

02-09-11f


02-09-11b


When I got home I made a treacle tart, using a recipe from the Weight Watchers magazine. It involved filo pastry which I’ve never used before and well, it’s weird stuff, isn’t it? Needless to say I managed to make a few holes in it but fortunately I lined the tin with greaseproof paper before I started so it didn’t make too much of a mess. The tart didn’t turn out quite as it looked in the picture, but it wasn’t bad for a first attempt and it tasted yummy. We have the other half of it to eat tonight.

02-09-11d


The office I work in on Fridays tends to be quite warm (unlike the one I’m in the rest of the week – we put the heating on there on Tuesday as it was so cold!) so I figured I’d be OK in a short sleeve shrug (and managed to get one of the ties caught up in my tank top whilst taking pictures – d’oh!). I layered my fabulous brightly coloured scarf over the top though, to ward off the morning chill.

Teal shrug – Long Tall Sally
Purple tank – New Look Tall
Jeans – New Look
Purple flats – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Purple hearts necklace – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Purple glitter bangles – Diamonds and Pearls
Purple/silver bangles – gifted
Turquoise scarf – H&M

Total Est. Cost £50

No comments:

Post a Comment