Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Outfit: Assessment Day

04-10-11


04-10-11b


04-10-11e


Mustang Alora boots


It was the second day of my course today, and assessment day. We finished covering the practical work in the morning, then it was on to assessments this afternoon. I passed with flying colours, and when I got home I had a walk to the village to stock up on tomatoes and veggies.

04-10-11c


After tea I wrapped an eBay sale, played boxing on the Wii (my arms will know about that tomorrow!) and counted up the coins in my change jar and bagged them up to take to the bank.

04-10-11d


Now I’m watching Gok and Mary Portas will be on after him. Tuesday is fashion night on Channel 4!

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Teal top – H&M
Jeans – Gap
Grey boots – Mustang Shoes (c/o Sarenza)
Black leather belt – bought in Crete
Silver earrings – gifted
Teal heart pendant – Scope

Total Est. Cost £42

No comments:

Post a Comment