Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Outfit: Neutrals and Cosy

05-10-11


05-10-11b


05-10-11e


October05


RobertoVianniAnkleStrap


Thus week is throwing me right off in terms of knowing what day it is. Following two days out of the office for the first aid course, I worked from home this morning, then the whole of my department attended a lunch and meeting in a hotel in the north of the city. Hence the reason for working at home this morning.

05-10-11d


I was sent these tights from Tights Please to review. They are by Pamela Mann and they are very cosy. I love thick tights when the weather turns and would usually opt for cotton rich ones. This pair is acrylic, but looks and feels as though it is made from cotton. They have plenty of stretch in them (15% elastane) and are long enough even for my long legs. I thought they would go perfectly with brown and cream neutral tones.

05-10-11c


This evening is the first rehearsal back at drama group. I am looking forward to seeing everyone and doing some singing, although I’m not going to be in the show this year. I am going to help with costumes again though so I’ll still be involved. You may get a bonus outfit post of what I’m wearing later.

Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Brown denim skirt – John Rocha (charity shop)
Beige tights – Pamela Mann (c/o Tights Please)
Brown shoes – Roberto Vianni (Debenhams)
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver and cream bead cluster – New Look

Total Est. Cost £69

No comments:

Post a Comment