Thursday, October 20, 2011

Outfit: GOAL!

20-10-11b


20-10-11f


October20


20-10-11i


I did it: I got to my goal on Weight Watchers! I’ve lost 1 stone 12lbs (or 26lbs for those that don’t know what a stone is) since July 14th. But now I have to maintain the loss which will probably be harder than losing it in the first place. But yay!

20-10-11


Today is moving day in the office and I can’t help feeling sad that we won’t be back here again after today. I also couldn’t help feeling sad as I got out of bed at quarter to seven this morning that it would be an hour earlier from next week. Gah.

20-10-11c


I got my car back last night, but later than planned, so I didn’t make it to drama group. I did get to talk to my little sister and my friend S (who is visiting this weekend) on the phone though. So that was a good trade off. I also got to catch up on Gok, and got tons of outfit inspiration for next week.

20-10-11d


The mechanic says he couldn’t see any sign of the head gasket going and he’s tightened what was leaking. He said to just run it and see how it goes now and to call him if I had any other problems with it.

20-10-11e


We should have an early finish this afternoon due to the move – once everything is packed and shipped it won’t really be an office any more, certainly not one in which any work can be done. So I’ll be off to do my Tesco shop, then it’s church choir practice tonight. Oh, and we had the first frost of the season this morning! Had to dig out my gloves to scrape my car.

Purple turtle neck top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – New Look
Snakeskin belt – local boutique
Purple flats – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £52

6 comments:

  1. Well done, Fi, that's an amazing achievement - I bet you feel fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!! Massive congratulations. You look so healthy and happy :D I think people really under-estimate the strength it takes to change your eating habits for the better.
    I'm sure you will be able to maintain, after all you won't want to give up that new wardrobe/ figure! :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! I was so excited this morning but then didn't really have the best of days (car troubles). Been out for tea to make up for it though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo - well done you. YOu have inspired me to get my finger out and make sure that I lose 3 lbs in the next 10 days to get to my goal. I have been slacking for the last few months and I need to focus! You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls!
    Boutique Girl you will do it. No one was more surprised than I was to lose the final 3lbs all in one go!

    ReplyDelete