Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Outfit: New Trews

12-10-11b


12-10-11c


12-10-11e


October12


Magrit Navy


I have wanted some navy trousers for a while as I wear a lot of navy and it would encourage me to wear trousers more often. I spied this pair lingering on rack of black trousers in Dorothy Perkins in Bradford the other week. I am still mad at DP for discontinuing their Tall range in store, but as these trousers were marked Tall I decided to try them on. The legs are really narrow so consequently the waist is a little big on me, but that’s nothing that can’t be solved with a belt. I got them to the till and was delighted to find they had been marked down to £12. They will need de-fluffing later though as this sweater has angora in it and is shedding bits.

12-10-11


12-10-11d


I got home from my meeting last night to find that the young man had arranged for us to go out with his parents for tea tonight at the local pub. So that was a nice surprise, finding I don’t have to cook. It will be a salad or a jacket potato for me though, as I am running low on points this week. Fortunately I have a stock of Activity Points I can use though I will have to try to add a few more on to that total today.

Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Navy trousers – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Navy patent leather shoes – Magrit (outlet mall)
Blue beads – Scope
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Blue and black ring – charity shop
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £75

1 comment:

  1. Score on the trousers! DP is not a store I often shop in, but I have seen some nice pieces lately and I may be tempted!!

    Well done on keeping the WW momentum up. I need to be more active this week.

    ReplyDelete