Thursday, October 13, 2011

Outfit: Tea At The Pub

12-10-11l


12-10-11k


12-10-11m


Barratt Tan


Last night I got home to find that the young man had left me a list of chores, such as ‘clean bathroom’, ‘vac round’, ‘empty bins’. I didn’t mind though, as I knew it would earn me activity points. I completed the list, made the lunches for today, made the bed, got myself ready and curled my hair, all within an hour.

12-10-11j


12-10-11i


I just switched out my navy pants for a denim skirt and my trusty tan boots. The young man’s parents arrived and his mum was wearing a very similar sweater to mine! I quickly found a leopard print scarf to put over mine so it looked different. When we got to the pub though I realised her sweater was a beige-y colour whereas mine was cream, so it was OK. I was going to order a salad or a jacket potato as weigh in was this morning, but I was sure I was on course for a ‘Stay The Same’ this week and had lots of activity points built up, so decided to enjoy myself and go for the vegetarian lasagne and chips. And it was delicious.

Cream sweater – Topshop Tall
Denim skirt – J Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Black tights – H&M
Tan boots – Barratts
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £124

No comments:

Post a Comment