Thursday, October 13, 2011

Outfit: Still Raining

13-10-11b


13-10-11c


13-10-11f


October13


Cowboy Boots


It’s still raining. This is day 5 now I think. And it’s not even real rain – just a kind of damp mizzle in the air. I really hope it stops before the weekend.

13-10-11


13-10-11e


Today is Tesco shop day, and I was thinking of going to the gym for Boxercise. However, the young man is visiting clients today so will be later home than usual, so I might just do some boxing on the Wii and then I can make him some tea when he gets in. If it’s still horrid and wet I won’t want to go out anyway. I also need to catch up on Gok and Mary Queen of Frocks from Tuesday if I have time.

13-10-11d


I was quite right about my weigh in this morning – same as last week. I am only 3lbs away from goal now so I think it will be quite hard to shift those last lbs. I’ll persevere though and as long as I don’t gain, I will be happy.

As I typed the list below, I realised just how much New Look I’m wearing today!

Tan sweater – New Look Tall
Brown check trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Brown cowboy boots – New Look
Cream and silver bead cluster – New Look
White gold and diamond cross necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Wood bangles – gifted
Cream bead bracelet (worn as ring) – Diamonds and Pearls

Total Est. Cost £80

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweater. I am all about the camel tones at the moment!

    ReplyDelete