Monday, October 17, 2011

Outfit: Sunday School Teacher

16-10-11


16-10-11d


Barratt Tan


We were both up bright and early yesterday morning as the young man’s mate came over at 8.30am and they went off to walk around the Hole of Horcum in North Yorkshire. I was on Sunday school duties so I got ready and went to church. I had all 5 children that were there today, of varying ages, but they all seemed to grasp the lesson and managed the activity without too much trouble.

16-10-11c


Yesterday afternoon it was lovely and sunny so after making vegetable soup for my lunch, I got on my bike and cycled to the local outlet mall. I didn’t find anything I was looking for. I stopped off at Tesco on the way back to stock up on raspberries (totally my favourite thing right now) and I got a very reasonably priced cashmere sweater as a gift for the young man.

16-10-11b


The silver cuff I have on was a freebie yesterday. I had agreed to buy my sister some earrings for her birthday and she picked out a pair in M&S. There was a matching necklace so I said she could get that too if she wanted. When I got to the till the lady said that the jewellery was on 3 for 2 (I had completely missed the notices that said that) and so I was able to go and pick out something for myself. The tunic was a Christmas present from my parents last year, so today’s outfit is quite cheap really.

Purple tunic dress – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Tan boots – Barratts
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver cuff – Marks and Spencer (free on 3 for 2 offer)
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £58

No comments:

Post a Comment