Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Outfit: Christmas Time (Don’t Let The Bells End)

13-12-11c


13-12-11b


13-12-11e


December13


Georgia Rose red booties


I used that title up there because I had The Darkness’s excellent Christmas tune going around my head this morning. I’ve not heard it in the last couple of days so I have no idea why it should be stuck in my head, but there you go.

13-12-11d


Yes I love this dress. Hence its second outing in under a week. It’s quite Christmassy too, being bright red. I paired it with my bright red booties today which I think works quite well.

13-12-11


Last night I went to the gym and I thought I’d pulled a muscle in my side, but it seems to be OK today. I also phoned my friend S and got a few other things ticked off my to do list. Of course a bunch of stuff got added to it as well, so it hasn’t really got any shorter.

Red and white dress – Peter Shires (vintage)
Grey sweater – Long Tall Sally
Grey tights – H&M
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver bling ring – River Island
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £108

1 comment:

  1. love that dress -- I just found a Peter Shires myself today --yay

    ReplyDelete