Monday, December 12, 2011

Outfit: Stripes and Leopard

12-12-11c


12-12-11d


December12


Sarenza Bocage Dimao boots


I’ve seen stripes and leopard print mixed on a few blogs in the last few days, and decided to give it a try myself. I started off with my leopard print cardi over this dress, but as the stripes on the dress are quite busy, it was too much so I switched to a black sweater and added leopard print accessories instead.

12-12-11b


I’m thinking of going to the gym tonight: it’s been a while since I last went what with the car troubles I had then going away. But I should make an effort for a couple of weeks before Christmas.

12-12-11


I also have a large to do list for this week – having not thought about Christmas at all before we went away, I now have to get myself organised, and fast!

Black cashmere sweater – F&F at Tesco
Black and cream stripe dress – charity shop
Black tights – M&Co
Leopard print booties – Bocage (c/o Sarenza)
Leopard print belt – Dorothy Perkins
Red beads – eBay
Silver bangle – M&S (free on 3 for 2)
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery

Total Est. Cost £38

No comments:

Post a Comment