Sunday, December 11, 2011

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge #92 and Candlelight Carols

11-12-11c


11-12-11b


11-12-11d


Nine West Red


This morning I did some chores and finally got the last of the holiday washing done. I made some soup for lunch and then we headed off to the young man’s parents’ for tea. This evening was the candlelight carol service at church and the choir was singing.

11-12-11


I got these boots in New York back in 2003. They were in Century 21 and I think that’s when I first discovered the brand Nine West.

Cream cardi – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Teal top – H&M
Jeans – Next Clearance
Red boots – Nine West (Century 21)
Silver glitter belt – local boutique
Silver snowflake earrings – Funky Junk Jewellery
Silver necklace - gifted

Total Est. Cost £97

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shoegal

    Totally love your posts and pictures you put up.

    You should check out our blog www.fabxchange.co.uk and join our swap community - its so amazing...

    Seriously I crave some of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete