Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Outfit: Chinese Buffet

16-01-12h


16-01-12i


16-01-12k


ArturoChiang


Last night we drove over to the other side of the city to meet my parents, sister, brother-in-law and cousin for a Chinese buffet. The food was delicious as always, and the company was fab. We met at 7.15pm meaning we were out of there by about 9.15pm, home before 10pm and in bed for 10.15pm. I read a bit more of my new book, New York Valentine, which is getting to the stage where I don’t want to put it down and the young man watched something on Quest about aircraft.

16-01-12g


16-01-12j


I put my hair in a bun to go out to stop it smelling of Chinese food, a trick I have found to work in the past. I layered up my clothing as I am always cold in that restaurant (as I was last night). I think they turn up the aircon to overcompensate for the cooking smells or something.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally
Black sweater – New Look Tall
Jeans – Next Tall (eBay)
Black boots – Arturo Chiang (Century 21)
Snakeskin belt – local boutique

Total Est. Cost £124

No comments:

Post a Comment