Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Review: Silk and Wool Stole from Moodys

17-01-12f


I was contacted by Moodys a couple of weeks to see whether I would like to review this lovely silk and wool leopard print stole. I have not owned anything in grey leopard print before and it makes a nice change from the brown/yellow based prints I usually wear.

Moodys leopard stole2


The scarf arrived in a padded envelope, and was beautifully packaged in this fabric envelope, and wrapped in tissue paper inside that. I opened it up and was greeted by a very fine, but very soft stole. It measures 70cm by 200cm so is the perfect size for wrapping around my neck, and I can verify that it is very cosy. It should be cosy given that it is made from two of the warmest fabrics known to man: wool and silk. I can tell I am going to enjoy wearing it for the rest of the winter.

Moodys leopard stole


Moodys stocks a wide range of accessories for ladies and gents, including cashmere pashminas, belts, ties, hats, scarves and handkerchiefs (and it’s not often you get to type ‘handkerchiefs’ in a blog post these days!). Moodys ship worldwide and all UK deliveries are free.

No comments:

Post a Comment