Friday, February 03, 2012

Outfit: Frosty Friday

03-02-12


03-02-12e


February03


Matalan Snakeskin


It. Is. So. Cold! I had to scrape my car this morning for the first time this week (it’s been cold all week, but for some reason not frosty). I spied this post on La Vie Petite earlier in the week, and loved the look of turned up jeans over coloured tights. I was glad I had planned this for today as two layers on your legs is definitely better than one!

03-02-12b


Yesterday I drank loads of water and after just one day I felt better and less bloated. I’m going to stick with the Filling and Healthy method this week to see how I go on.

03-02-12c


Tonight I need to clean the bathroom as my sister is coming over tomorrow. We’re off out to the city where I used to work, as she’s not been there in years and hasn’t seen the redevelopment work in the city centre.

03-02-12d


This top is an eBay bargain – it was £2 BNWT and is a New Look Tall one. The back is just as scooped as the front so it might be one to wear with a cardi or shrug unless it’s really warm, but I love the stripes and the bows. The top is really long (I’ve folded it up today) and it will probably work as a tunic over jeggings or skinner jeans than these.

Black and cream stripe top – New Look Tall (eBay)
Black polo neck – New Look Tall
Jeans – New Look
Purple tights – Accessorize
Snakeskin shoes – Matalan
Purple belt – Ethel Austin
Purple necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £49

No comments:

Post a Comment