Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Outfit: Brown and Blue Tuesday

20-03-12d


20-03-12c

20-03-12e


March20


NL Blue


I’m feeling pretty sleepy this morning and I’m not sure why. We weren’t back particularly late last night.

20-03-12


I had another shoe option laid out for today, but decided the blue ones from last night went better with the blue blouse. I am so happy this shirt fits me again (it was too small last year but I hung on to it because I love the cut and colour) and look forward to wearing it without a cardi in the summer to show off the cut puffy sleeves.

20-03-12b


Anyway, my plan for tonight is thus: step class at the gym, food, shower and be in bed for 10pm to watch Gypsy Weddings.

Brown cardi – F+F at Tesco (eBay)
Blue shirt – Dorothy Perkins Tall
Brown trousers – Long Tall Sally
Blue patent shoes – New Look
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver earrings – gifted

Total Est. Cost £47

No comments:

Post a Comment