Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #7 and Off The Cuff

21-03-12


21-03-12b


21-03-12f


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


This is what an outfit put together in the morning looks like. I would usually plan my outfit the night before and lay it out, but for some inexplicable reason, last night I forgot. I’d got as far as this pair of trousers but that was it. My newest shoes were a no brainer and looking through my pile of sweaters this one jumper out as one that would go with the shoes.

21-03-12c


21-03-12e


Last night went according to plan (well, apart from the lack of outfit planning). I went the gym and step class was tough. I am fully expecting my legs to start hurting at some point. I got home and made myself a jacket potato with cheese and beans for tea (the young man was out), then took a shower and dried my hair with my Spin Curl dryer. The young man got back after 9pm and I made him something to eat, then I was in bed by 10 and watched Gypsy Weddings.

21-03-12d


21-03-12h


Tonight we are out for tea at our local pub with the young man’s parents for a belated Mother’s Day.

Black/Argyle print sweater – Next Tall
Black trousers – Next Tall
Black and taupe shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £47

No comments:

Post a Comment