Monday, March 05, 2012

Outfit: Friday and the Weekend

02-03-12b


02-03-12e


Barratt Tan


Friday I was off work and went to get my hair done first thing. I took my pictures when I got back from the hairdresser, whilst my hair was looking awesome. I was off work because I was spending the weekend in Bristol with my friend S. We haven’t had a girly weekend together in several years so it was lovely for us to spend some time together just the two of us. I arrived mid-afternoon and we made a start on clearing out S’s wardrobe, which was part of the reason I went down in the first place. She wanted a wardrobe consultation as she was a bit lost as to what she should keep and get rid of, and what, if anything, was missing from her closet. We got rid of a couple of bags to the charity shop, kept a few items to sell on eBay and binned a few things that were beyond help. We made a shopping list of items she either no longer had or felt she needed to fill in the gaps to be kept in her purse for future shopping trips.

02-03-12c


Friday night we watched Bridesmaids which I hadn’t yet got round to seeing. It was pretty funny and certainly lived up to the good reviews I’d heard about it.

02-03-12d


Saturday morning we headed out quite early (S’s husband was working nights and wanted to sleep) and went into the city centre. We spent a good few hours wandering around Cabot Circus and the Galleries, and went to our favourite haunt for a cuppa and cake. We made a pitstop back at S’s for a sandwich and a drink mid-afternoon, then went to Cribbs Causeway (the mall outside Bristol) for further shopping adventures. John Lewis moved out there when it opened in 1998 and as there isn’t a John Lewis near me we took full advantage of the opportunity to browse the sale racks.

02-03-12


Sunday morning we headed out to meet up with another friend for a coffee and chat which was lovely as I don’t get to see her very often as she lives in Bristol. After a late lunch back at S’s I headed home.

When I got back I was a little confused as there was a stew in the slow cooker and there were scones in a tub on the stove. All things I would do if I was home on a Sunday. The young man was out with his mate but arrived home shortly after me and we enjoyed the stew.

The outfit pictures are from Friday as I didn’t get chance to take any on Saturday and Sunday.

Navy polka dot dress – Topshop Tall
Navy top – H&M
Navy leggings – Tall Girls
Tan boots – Barratts
Tan leather belt – River Island
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Leopard print scarf - H&M

Total Est. Cost £129

No comments:

Post a Comment