Monday, March 05, 2012

Outfit: Monday, Monday

05-03-12


05-03-12e


05-03-12f


March05


Dune black patent


This top and these shoes are a couple of the items I purchased over the weekend. The top is by Kew, which is a brand stocked in John Lewis that I am not really familiar with. I was seduced by the long sleeves and the fact that it is reversible (the other side is the narrow stripes you can see on the cowl neck and cuffs). It looks better with skinny jeans I’ve decided, having seen the pictures. But these wide leg trousers don’t get the wear they deserve and they were perfect for pairing with the super high heels on my new shoes. The shoes are by Dune but I came across them in TK Maxx.

05-03-12c


05-03-12b


05-03-12d


Today I am busy catching up with chores that didn’t get done over the weekend. Such as the grocery shopping, changing the bed sheets and lots of washing.

Red and white stripe top – Kew 159 (John Lewis)
Black trousers – Tall Girls
Black patent shoes – Dune (TK Maxx)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Earrings – unknown

Total Est. Cost £119

No comments:

Post a Comment