Tuesday, March 06, 2012

Outfit: Frosty Tuesday

06-03-12d


06-03-12e


March06


Jones Bootmaker red suede flats


I was hoping that we would be done with windscreen scraping by the time March rolled around, but no. For the second time in two days I had to scrape my windscreen this morning. At least there’s been sunshine for those two days as well which makes it feel a little more like spring.

06-03-12c


Last night I went to Boot Camp class at the gym, then headed home and took a shower. I spent the rest of the evening very lazily curled up on the sofa in my dressing gown reading the latest issue of In Style magazine. I tried some of the young man’s scones too, which were delicious. He’d put vanilla flavouring in them so they were a little different to the ones I make.

06-03-12b


Tonight is Step Class and then it’s Big Fat Gypsy Weddings on TV. Tuesdays are the only nights I watch anything regularly on TV at the moment.

06-03-12


These shoes are the second pair I bought at the weekend. They were in the sale in Jones the Bootmaker at Cribbs Causeway and as my other red flats were starting to look a bit ropey, I got these and binned my old pair when I got home on Sunday. I wasn’t going to wear a cardi today but then I remembered that I’d turned the radiator by my desk down and not turned it back up again so the office might be a little chilly this morning (which it was).

Leopard print cardi – Primark (eBay)
Black dress – H&M
Black tights – c/o Tights Please
Red suede flats – Jones The Bootmaker
Silver hoops – gifted
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Teal ring – New Look
Teal and silver bangles – Accessorize
Red belt – Next

Total Est. Cost £72

No comments:

Post a Comment