Thursday, March 08, 2012

Outfit: Lazy Thursday

08-03-12


08-03-12c


08-03-12f


March08


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


What could be easier for a lazy Thursday than a knit dress? Or perhaps that should be a lazy Wednesday night as that was when I was picking out the outfit. We were out last night and I didn’t have a lot of time at home before and after. I was late home as the ring road was shut so I had to detour through a town I’m not overly familiar with and try to find my way. Of course, everyone else was detouring that way too so there was a bit of a traffic jam.

08-03-12d


08-03-12


We went to a Tapas restaurant last night and met up with some friends. The food was delicious and as I have a month’s free Taste Card through work it was half price too!

08-03-12b


Tonight I have a free evening and I plan to do a few things around the house and just chill out.

Beige dress – Bay Trading
Brown tights – c/o Tights Please
Brown suede flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cross necklace – gifted
Teal scarf – M&S
Teal ring – New Look
Teal belt – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £16

No comments:

Post a Comment