Friday, March 23, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #9 and Moving Desks

23-03-12b


23-03-12f


March23


NL Stripe flats


I had to move desks at work this morning so jeans and flats were a definite must. Not a fun task at the best of times, but even worse when you do it before 8.30am.

23-03-12e


23-03-12d


These shoes are one of my favourite pairs of summer flats and so with the good weather we’re currently experiencing (and in this country you never know: this might be all the spring/summer we get so you have to make the most of it!) I am taking the opportunity to save them whilst it’s dry. White fabric and rain do not a good mix make! I like these shoes for several reasons. 1) They’re stripy. 2) They were only a tenner. 3) They are super comfy because they are lined in fabric too. None of that synthetic leather that makes your feet hot and rubs your skin. And basically that’s my top tip for shoes you will mostly wear with bare feet: ensure the lining is either fabric or leather and you won’t go too far wrong.

23-03-12c


23-03-12


Tonight I have to wrap a bunch of stuff that I’ve sold on eBay this week, and collect my new contact lenses on the way home. I also need to pick up a couple of ingredients for the curry I’m making for tea.

Stripe top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Red jeans – New Look Tall (eBay)
Navy top – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Stripe flats – New Look
Blue beads – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Blue glitter belt – H&M
Blue/black ring – charity shop

Total Est. Cost £30

1 comment: