Sunday, March 11, 2012

Whooga Boots Review



A few weeks ago I was sent a pair of Whooga boots to review. They are a kind of ugg boot, similar to all the other kinds available and just as ugly. However, if you can get past the way the boots look (and I appreciate that some people just can’t) then you will find them very warm and cosy, ideal for the winter we have just experienced. I received a pair of the Classic Tall style in Chocolate – a lovely dark brown colour. Here’s how I got on.

Whooga say their boots are warmer than any other ugg boots out there, due to them using a denser fleece lining. I have a pair of EMU boots so I can only compare Whooga to those, but the fleece lining in the Whooga boots definitely felt thicker to me.

When I first received the boots I thought the sole felt odd – kind of a spongy foam rather than hard wearing rubber. But once the boots are on the sole feels sturdy and the inside of it moulds to the shape of your foot for super comfort. Whooga recommend wearing your boots without socks and I wore mine like this around the house and they were certainly very cosy.

The Whooga website is packed with tips on choosing the correct size of your boot (they will exchange with free shipping if you have followed their sizing guide and your boots don’t fit) and how to look after them. I ordered an EU 42 which is my regular shoe size and they fit perfectly. There is also a 365 day return policy in case you change your mind.

Overall I would recommend Whooga if you are looking for a pair of ugg boots. The Classic Tall style is now down to £89.99 and the other styles are all on sale too. And I just love the name!

No comments:

Post a Comment