Sunday, April 01, 2012

Outfit: Saturday Night Out

31-03-12n


31-03-12m


31-03-12p


Dune back patent2


As I was chilling in the conservatory yesterday afternoon the young man (who was out cycling) texted to say he’d been involved in a hit and run. As you can imagine, I was concerned about this (though I figured if he was OK to text he probably wasn’t too badly injured) and rang him straight away. It transpired that what had actually happened was that his bike had been parked at the side of the pathway and a person on a mobility scooter had driven into it. The young man and his mate were sitting on a wall eating pastries at the time so were both fine.

31-03-12o


Anyway, they said we were meeting the friend’s sisters at the pub that evening so I went for a shower and put some tea on. We went to a pub where there was very loud karaoke on a terrible sound system, and then to a bar in our local town where the music was equally loud. I must be getting old I think as I like to be able to hear people talking when I go out, and my ears were still ringing when I got into bed last night.

31-03-12l


These shoes are already safe in the challenge and this shrug is a recent eBay purchase. I had the same one in a larger size but it was really too big for me so when I spied this one I snapped it up and sold the one I had.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Teal top – Long Tall Sally
Jeans – Armani (David Jones, Sydney)
Black patent leather shoes – Dune (TK Maxx)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Snakeskin belt – local boutique

Total Est. Cost £129

No comments:

Post a Comment