Monday, April 02, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #17 and Junior Church

01-04-12


01-04-12d


George Zebra Flats


Outside pictures! As you can see, it was lovely and sunny again yesterday (though nowhere near as warm as last week) and I was up in good time to go to church to teach my Junior Church class. Yesterday was Palm Sunday (the Sunday before Easter) and we made palm branches from the wallpaper lining paper I bought yesterday.

01-04-12b


I got home to find the young man and his mate sitting in the garden in the sunshine and so I made us all some dinner. The lads then went off on their bikes and I spent the afternoon in the conservatory with my laptop.

01-04-12c


These shoes were one of my best eBay bargains. Thanks to the seller’s inability to spell and my inability to type, I score these zebra ‘pint’ flats for just £2.99!

Black and white stripe polo neck – Uniqlo (charity shop)
Jeans – New Look
Red belt – Next
Red beads – eBay
Zebra print flats – George at Asda (eBay)
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver bling ring – River Island
Sunglasses – Claire’s

Total Est. Cost £51

No comments:

Post a Comment