Monday, April 02, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #18 and a Return To Winter

02-04-12b


02-04-12e


April02


Deichmann Janet D Brogue


Oh hai winter! So nice to have you back with us again. Just when we were getting used to the warmth of spring too. With highs of just 6 or 7°C forecast for this week, and the threat of a snow flurry or two, it’s back to cosy sweaters and my winter coat. Yay.

02-04-12d


Last night we watched Johnny English Reborn on DVD. It was a bit silly but Gillian Anderson was in it (and I love her) so it was fairly enjoyable. Even if her brunette look just made her look like Dana Scully in a bad wig.

02-04-12c


Today I have my gym class and I would be going to the bank to deposit my collection of change, had I remembered to pick up the bag with it in. Gah.

02-04-12


These shoes were a gift from Deichmann Shoes just before Christmas. I had wanted to try out a brogue style for a while but didn’t want to go for a cheap faux leather pair. These are really leather (and leather lined) and they have awesome detailing such as the tongue being stitched in place so it can’t move around.

Cream sweater – Bench (eBay)
Brown trousers – New Look Tall (eBay)
Tan brogues – Janet D (c/o Deichmann Shoes)
Leopard print belt – Dorothy Perkins
Silver and cream bead cluster – New Look
Silver hoops – gifted
Cream and diamante bead hair slide – New Look
Cream bead ring (bracelet) – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted

Total Est. Cost £26

No comments:

Post a Comment