Tuesday, April 03, 2012

Outfit: Shoeper Challenge 2012 #19 and Back In Black (Tights)

03-04-12


03-04-12e


April03


Georgia Rose red booties


Well, winter has returned with a vengeance. There’s snow across Scotland (which I’m sure Amber will mention, if her area got some) and it’s threatening to move south today. So the part of the Frozen North where I reside might get a dusting overnight tonight.

03-04-12c


Last night I went to Boot Camp class at the gym and my legs were quite achy when I got home (they still are this morning). We watched a documentary about the discovery of iron on BBC4 (I love that channel, it shows all sorts of random stuff) but I was very sleepy for some reason (I still am this morning) and was almost nodding off on the sofa. So I got an early night.

03-04-12b


Tonight I am meeting my sister and a friend after work and we’re going for tea at a pub just up the road from my sister’s house. I also need to pop to Morrison’s to get something to feed my parents for lunch tomorrow. I have a day off tomorrow (and I am SO looking forward to a lie in) as the church choir is giving a concert in the afternoon. My parents are coming to the concert and so are the young man’s mum and aunt.

03-04-12d


These booties are yet another pair of Sarenza sponsored footwear. I wasn’t really expecting to start saving boots this side of the summer, but there you go. Grab the opportunity whilst you can. I gave these a good spritz of waterproofing spray this morning, in anticipation of the rain/sleet/snow were are promised later on. The boots are by Georgia Rose (I have several pairs of shoes from that brand now and love them all) and I really like the bright red colour. Just the thing to brighten up a dull grey day.

Red and white stripe top – Kew 158 (John Lewis)
Red top – Next Tall (eBay)
Denim skirt – Jasper Conran (Debenhams)
Black tights – c/o Tightsplease
Red suede booties – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Turquoise and red beads – gifted
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise pashmina – eBay

Total Est. Cost £76

1 comment: