Monday, April 16, 2012

Outfit: Sunday

15-04-12b


15-04-12e


Barratt Tan


It was the last day of our holiday yesterday and so we made the most of our final lie in. After breakfast I washed my car and vacced it out (it has got a bit muddy and sandy on our various trips out over the past few days). The young man headed out on his motorbike as he needed to warm it up to change the oil.

15-04-12d


I did a few other chores around the house then had some lunch and got ready to go out. I popped to Tesco for a few bits for lunches for the week ahead, then called in on the drama group rehearsal to see how things are going. It seems to be going well and the show should be another good one this year.

15-04-12c


I got home late afternoon and made a chicken pie for tea. I am loving the discovery of filo pastry – it means I can have pie but without the fat and the calories! I made the lunches for Monday and I prepared a beef stew to go in the slow cooker for Monday night’s tea.

15-04-12


We watched Marley and Me on TV in the evening which I’d not seen before but I thoroughly enjoyed. I think the young man enjoyed it mainly because Jennifer Aniston is in it.

Black cardi – New Look Tall
Black turquoise stripe top – Primark (charity shop)
Jeans – River Island
Tan boots – Barratts
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Black leather belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)

Total Est. Cost £112

No comments:

Post a Comment