Friday, May 11, 2012

Outfit: Chilly Friday

11-05-12g


11-05-12b


11-05-12e


11-05-12d


May11


NL Blue


It’s dropped cold, again, outside and my chilliness wasn’t helped by the fact that the people who supply the furniture to work were here this morning delivering new desks and had the front doors propped open for half an hour. I sit near the front doors so, brrr!

11-05-12c


11-05-12f


Last night I did the Tesco shop and we watched a documentary called World’s Worst Weather or something, all about bush fires, tornadoes and heavy snow. I was flicking through magazines at the same time though, so I can’t be entirely sure what the details were.

11-05-12


I put this turquoise cami on this morning and was surprised to discover that it was a size bigger than I thought it was and is now a bit big for me. That shows you how long it’s been since I last wore it, doesn’t it? But I love the colour and it needs something over it anyway as the straps are so thin so a bit of extra fabric in the body is no big deal right now.

Blue cardi – Ethel Austin
Turquoise cami – Long Tall Sally
Teal jeans – Topshop Tall
Blue shoes – New Look
Blue bangle – Diamonds & Pearls
Turquoise scarf – H&M
Teal heart necklace – Scope
Blue glitter belt – H&M

Total Est. Cost £74

No comments:

Post a Comment