Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Latelies (in Text Form)

Happy Thursday! Here are the things I’ve been enjoying this week:

  • Teal jeans – who knew they would be so versatile? I love the idea of coloured skinnies but some of the brighter shades can be too much, and I know the young man wouldn’t get them (he hates my red pair). Teal seems to be a good compromise – a break from the blue but not so bright that they’re in your face. Plus, the official colour of my teal pair is Marine Blue so technically they are still blue. 
  • Sunshine – when it rains as much as it has done this past month or so, it makes you so much more thankful for and appreciative of the sun when it finally does come out to play. 
  • Lunch at the pub – I’ve been having lunch dates at the local pub with my sister the past few weeks whilst she is off work. She lives over the road from where I work and the pub up the street does excellent paninis and chunky chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment