Sunday, May 13, 2012

Outfit: Saturday Night Out

12-05-12b


12-05-12e


12-05-12g

LK Bennett leopard peep toes



Yesterday morning I was up in good time and went off to the village to do something I’ve never done before: get a blow dry. Yes, they are an extravagance and no, I don’t plan on making a habit of it, but it was really nice to get my hair professionally blow dried. I also got my fridge trimmed whilst I was there so you know, it wasn’t all a luxury. The reason for getting my hair done was that yesterday evening I was off to a high school reunion (it’s 15 years since I left high school!) and I wanted to look my best.

12-05-12c


12-05-12f


I spent the afternoon baking flapjack and washing my car and then I got ready to go out. The young man went with me and we picked up my friend and her husband on the way.

12-05-12


12-05-12d


We weren’t sure how many people would turn up and in the end there were only a few of us, but we had an awesome night catching up and reminiscing. When the husband of another friend turned up to collect her, the young man recognised him as someone he’d gone to junior school with and they ended up chatting about people they knew from school too. Small world!

By the time we left the pub it was gone midnight and so we were late home but it was totally worth it for such a top night.

Black jacket – Long Tall Sally
Blue top – H&M
Jeans – Armani (David Jones in Sydney)
Leopard print peep toe shoes – LK Bennett (eBay)
Black leather belt – Pieces (c/o Spartoo)
Silver and diamante necklace – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – M&S (free on 3 for 2 offer)

Total Est. Cost £150

No comments:

Post a Comment