Monday, May 14, 2012

Outfit: Pattern Mixing Monday

14-05-12b


14-05-12c


14-05-12f


May14


LK Bennett Sabira


I’m not sure where the idea to put red stripes and leopard print together came from. I know that red and leopard is a good combination, and this is one of my favourite tops, so I guess the next step from there was combining it with leopard print. Plus, any excuse to wear these shoes and I’ll take it!

14-05-12e


14-05-12d


This morning it was sunny when I got up and took my pictures. By the time I’d finished breakfast it was chucking it down with rain, but then as I drove to work the sun came out again. Damn British weather that can’t make up its mind. I just wish it would make up its mind to be spring and get a bit warmer already!

14-05-12


Tonight I’m off to the gym for Bootcamp class. It wasn’t on last week due to early closing for the bank holiday. Other than that I’ve no plans this evening.

Red and white top – H&M
Leopard print skirt – River Island
Nude shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Turquoise pashmina – eBay

Total Est. Cost £34

No comments:

Post a Comment