Monday, May 14, 2012

Outfit: Teaching Sunday School

13-05-12


13-05-12b


13-05-12d


LTS navy dot flats


I was on Junior Church teaching duty on Sunday morning and so I was up and off to church, although I could have done with a longer lie in after the late night on Saturday. We made compasses by magnetising a nail and floating it on a piece

13-05-12c


In the afternoon I walked up to Boots and had a wander around the retail park. It was very windy but nice to get some fresh air and sunshine for a change without having to worry about the heavens opening any minute and getting soaked.

13-05-12e


I spent the evening chilling out and watching videos on You Tube.

Navy and white stripe jacket – Next Tall
Navy top – H&M Jeans – New Look
Navy and white spot flats – Long Tall Sally (gifted)
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Tan leather belt – River Island

Total Est. Cost £91

No comments:

Post a Comment