Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Outfit: Vintage Frock

22-05-12b


22-05-12d

May22

LK Bennett Zella navy wedge

This is the dress I got at the vintage fair on Saturday. Do you see what I mean about the sleeves? It would be a crime to cover them up! So it’s just as well the weather has finally warmed up. It was 13°C at 7.30am this morning (that’s warmer than it’s got most days throughout April and May) and we are promised highs of 25°C today. The dress is by Nikki Stevens and the only information I can find about her is that she made dresses in the 1970s. I love this one because the length is perfect for me – often dresses with full skirts are mini length and therefore too short for work, but this one is just right.

22-05-12

Last night I skipped the gym as planned (don’t think they’d have wanted me and my hacking cough in the class somehow) but I did a workout involving Just Dance on the Wii, some weights and abs exercises, and some general dancing to cheesy party tunes. I felt like I’d done a gym class by the end of it.

22-05-12c

This afternoon I am heading off to the mall to buy a gift for my new niece (my sister has given me instructions of what I am to get for her!) and I am looking forward to getting out in the sunshine!

Navy dress – Vintage Nikki Stevens (vintage fair)
Navy wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Tan Obi belt – ASOS
Navy heart necklace – Scope
Wooden bangles – gifted
Blue/black ring – charity shop
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £24

No comments:

Post a Comment