Monday, May 21, 2012

Outfit: Where’s The Sun?

21-05-12c


21-05-12e


May21


LK Bennett Bruton nude toe caps


We have been promised sunshine and warmer temperatures this week. But this morning started off dull and grey and still cold (it was just 6°C when I was driving to work). Due to the forecast I opted for a dress but so far I am glad I layered up with a shrug and pashmina.

21-05-12b


So how was your weekend? I have had a very annoying cough since Friday that I am trying to shift with Covonia (vile brown cough mixture that is reported to be effective), tea, water and fruit. So far, it’s not working.

21-05-12d


But a bunch of other stuff happened at the weekend too. Friday night I became an aunt when my sister gave birth to a little girl. I look forward to meeting my niece later this week. Saturday I went to a vintage fair at one of the city’s hospices with my friend K. We were there a good couple of hours and I got a lovely navy dress (which I will wear later in the week if the promised warm weather arrives – the short sleeves are floaty and need to be shown off) and a book for the young man. Sunday I taught Junior Church (and had twice as many children as I expected as there was a christening on) and the young man’s mate came over in the afternoon. I baked an apple cake and then made chicken, leek and cider pie for tea.

21-05-12


I am skipping the gym tonight due to my cough, but will do some time on the Wii to make up for it.

Black shrug – Long Tall Sally (eBay)
Purple dress – Dorothy Perkins (eBay)
Black patent belt – Primark
Black and tan shoes – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Lilac bangle – gifted
Purple necklace – Scope
Lilac pashmina – Diamonds and Pearls
Silver hoops – gifted

Total Est. Cost £26

No comments:

Post a Comment