Monday, June 11, 2012

Outfit: Back to Work

11-06-12d


11-06-12c


11-06-12e


June11


LK Bennett Madox wedge


It was an early start this morning, something of a shock to the system after 10 days of lie-ins, but after a couple of large cups of tea I had come round. So it’s back to the grind and I am going to attempt two gym classes in a row this evening. I don’t have much to say now as I’ve told you all about my week off in my previous post. Perhaps I will have more to report tomorrow.

11-06-12


11-06-12b


Teal dress – F+F at Tesco (charity shop)
White tank – River Island
Black leggings – New Look Tall
Black cardi – New Look Tall
Turquoise wedges – LK Bennett (c/o Sarenza)
Whitby Jet cross – gifted
Silver hoops – gifted
Teal ring – New Look

Total Est. Cost £38

No comments:

Post a Comment