Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Outfit: Keeping It Simple (in Leopard Print)

19-06-12c


19-06-12d


19-06-12e


June19


Georgia Rose brown suede flats


Yes, yes, I know leopard print is not really keeping it simple, but the rest of the outfit is, and the shape of the pencil skirt is. I had a vision of the white top with this skirt and then just decided to go with basics for the rest of my look – flat shoes, a cord blazer and some accessories.

19-06-12b


Last night I did two gym classes and then ate my delicious beef and Guinness stew that I’d left in the slow cooker. We sat in the conservatory for a while enjoying the evening sunshine, then went and watched Salvage Hunters on Quest.

19-06-12


I feel like I have a busy week coming up – gym tonight, drama group AGM tomorrow, singing rehearsal on Thursday, and maybe a whole night in on Friday. Which will be a novelty!

Brown cord blazer – Topshop Tall (charity shop)
White top – H&M
Leopard print skirt – River Island
Brown suede flats – Georgia Rose (c/o Sarenza)
Wooden heart necklace – Scope
Silver hoops – gifted
Silver cuff – Marks and Spencer (free on 3 for 2 offer)
Brown belt – free with a skirt

Total Est. Cost £33

No comments:

Post a Comment